Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Hi there everyone, aren't you all glad it's finally the weekend! I know I sure am. So beginning on Monday, I will be embarking on a photo adventuer, and I will be documenting a particular picture each day according to the list I have posted below.  My sister (Serendipitous Things) told me about this thirty day challenge she was going to be doing, and convinced me to do it as well. I'm actually very delighted to be doing this, as it will get my creativity reeling again. I am having withdrawls from anything artsy, since I have been mostly focusing on school, and I don't know if I can take it much longer. Even though it may take some self-dicipline on my part since I tend to procrastinate, a lot, it will force me to prioritize my daily agenda, which will allow me to pay more attention to my blogging duties. I hope you guys will enjoy my photo journey as I most likely will, and have a fantastic weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment