Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazy for Coffee



Hello! I am cutting it very close as I am writing this ten minutes before the clock strikes midnight, and it will no longer be the 29th. So, happy National Coffee Day! I wasn't actually aware that there was such a thing until I saw a reminder administered by Starbucks reminding their loyal coffee lovers of the day everyone gathers to celebrate their favorite caffeinated drink. I took advantage of this so called holiday and indulged myself in a steaming cup of a pumpkin spice latte. Even though I've been trying to cut back on my coffee intake, since i the tally for how much I've spent at Starbucks has grown just a little too much, this was a good reason to make an exception.


My sister Jessy (Serendipitous Things) also celebrated in the event, and was that lattee sure delicious :) I will probably be back tomorrow, well I should say today. I didn't exactly make the deadline, since I am now ten minutes past. Oh well, I close.

Have a nice day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment